Zetacast was pleased to support Microsoft at the third meeting of the Steering Committee of the Game Console Voluntary Agreement (VA), which was held in Brussels on 1 December 2016. The Steering Committee includes representatives from the European Commission together with the three game console industry signatories: Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony Computer Entertainment.
The 2016 revision of the Voluntary Agreement allows for a more efficient application of the VA:
- Corrected minor grammatical and formatting edits
- Removed redundancies and unnecessary text
- Clarified some procedures (e.g. data collection, review and testing)
- Revised dates relating to the submission of product compliance reports and the independent inspector’s annual compliance report
- Improved product compliance report template